Email me this job
We are looking for a talented digital & web designer willing to lend their brilliance to take on unconventional challenges in an unconventional company. You have a passion for delivering striking results in a lightning-paced environment.
Qualities we’re looking for:
You strive in a fast-paced environment without skimping on quality. You are able to find focus in ambiguity and proactively look for solutions to undefined problems.
You pay meticulous attention to detail ensuring every pixel is in its right place.
You enhance your work through input and feedback, and support others in return.
- Updating the designs of our branded properties on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.
- Creating key visuals in support of promotional campaigns
- Collaborating with the social team on designing for campaigns and posts
- Developing visual and motion assets in support of partner events such as Vidcon, PAX, SxSW.
- Contribute to the development of graphics, logos, and banners in support of our YouTube Partners.
- Supporting the business units by creating deliverables such as presentations and sale-sheets
- Collaborating with other designers and producers on video and web design projects
- Contributing creatively and strategically to projects with other members of the design and marketing team.
- Contributing to other creative initiatives across the company as needed.
- Post-secondary education in digital design or related experience
- An amazing portfolio showcasing your best work and the thought process behind it
- 2 to 4 years of designing for online media and brands
- Experience adapting marketing materials to various social platforms (YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and Facebook)
- A confident understanding of fundamental marketing and branding principles
- Meticulous and proven attention to detail
- Ability to creatively execute within brand guidelines
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion
- Ability to execute multiple projects under pressure and beat tight deadlines
- A positive mindset matters, so does a sense of humour
- You are a wizard with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects and InDesign
- You have the ability to create compelling graphics, animations, icons and layouts for web and video
- You have the ability to create powerful presentations in different platforms including Indesign
- You are able to propose solutions through pencil, paper, wireframes and mockups
- You can effectively contribute to group creative projects and marketing campaigns
- You constantly strive to hone your craft and improve your skills as a creative
At BBTV, our team is everything. We offer competitive compensation packages, rapid career advancement, flexible hours, and operate on a horizontal management structure that rewards creativity and values transparency. Our state-of-the-art open concept office is built to give you the perfect balance of work-and-play.
From the fully stocked games room, lounge spaces, movie theatre, and in-house automated barista, to healthy snacks, gym passes, and a culture committee (in charge of frequent outings and team-building events), we’re not your typical 9-5 gig.
Today, we are the third largest video property on the planet (behind only Google and Facebook) and have built the top video networks across all major verticals. So if you love collaborating, innovating, and pushing yourself to excellence, let’s talk!
To all recruitment agencies, BBTV does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, BBTV employees or any other company location. BBTV is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.