Email me this job
BBTV is looking for an Ad Operations Director to join the Branded Entertainment team in LA. You will be leading the Digital Ad Operations for a high growth team that is building strategic partnerships with some of the largest global brands and agencies.
You will define and implement our overall Ad Operations Delivery Strategy, Brand Safety initiatives and contribute to the overall business operations success and the Branded Entertainment and Ad Sales team.
A well-rounded leader and expert, you possess digital video know-how as well as process-driven operational leadership skills.
- Ensure flawless execution of Ad Operations through oversight of internal team with a focus on providing the best experience and results that serve our advertisers and maximize revenue.
- Design and implement processes, systems and best practices for ad operations – providing recommendations and solutions to account managers and sales during pre-sales targeting/forecasting and post-sales reporting – including inventory reporting and planning, routine monitoring of performance for direct clients, operations strategy, finance, and KPIs.
- Integrating IAB/MRC requirements into our process.
- Deep understanding of emerging viewability video standards across all platforms
- Manage all functions of programmatic advertising revenue generation including, but not limited to developing ad state setup & strategy, trafficking, delivery and reporting.
- Lead programmatic forecasting and budgeting processes including inventory and pricing modeling, with the goal of increasing monetization across channels.
- Developing ad auction strategy, reporting and delivery.
- Communicate strategy, analysis, forecasting, and implementation plan to the revenue team and senior leaders.
- Work cross-functionally across a variety of teams such as tech, finance, marketing and sales.
- Stay abreast of changing programmatic marketplace and landscape.
- Deep understanding of key platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snap.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 7-10 years industry ad trafficking and programmatic experience
- Experience managing a team of professionals
- Comfortable working in a client-facing position
- Experience with content brand safety processes and tools
- Google DFP Certified w/specialty on YouTube
- Google AdWords Certified
- Google DoubleClick Bid Manager Certified
- Facebook Ad Certified
- Experienced with IAB/MRC standards for Video
- Solid understanding of programmatic solutions DSPs, SSPs, AdX, YouTube header bidding, etc.
- Firm understanding of digital video marketplace, vendors, and third-party technologies
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience tracking delivery and managing 3rd party discrepancies
- Advanced knowledge working with secondary technology vendors including research study vendors, ad verification vendors, privacy compliance vendors, etc. including MOAT, IAS, Nielsen, ComScore, etc.
- Expert knowledge of the programmatic buying process and AdWords.
At BBTV, our team is everything. We offer competitive compensation packages, rapid career advancement, flexible hours, and operate on a horizontal management structure that rewards creativity and values transparency.
Today, we are the third largest video property on the planet (behind only Google and Facebook), and have built digital networks alongside the likes of the NBA with our Playmaker network. So if you love collaborating, innovating, and pushing yourself to excellence, let’s talk!
To all recruitment agencies, BBTV does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, BBTV employees or any other company location. BBTV is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.