Email me this job
Clio is changing the legal industry, for good. We are one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Canada and have been ranked in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ two years in a row! We provide the world leading Cloud-based Practice Management Solution for lawyers, making their lives simpler and helping them build a better practice. Clio is a single resource that eliminates the need for multiple specialized applications by incorporating the principal talents of each - Users love us!
Our Sales Teams are expanding quickly. As such, we are currently seeking talented Account Executives for our Toronto and Burnaby offices.
Clions are proud of our collaborative culture and learning mindset - #TeamClio! We want to continue to attract the very best Sales talent in Canada! To learn more, check us out at teamclio.tumblr.com
Who You Are, Who We Are
Our Sales team deliver the market leading solution for Cloud-based Legal Practice Management. We do it quickly, efficiently and flawlessly. We don't just sell software, we are revolutionizing an entire industry!
You are a goal-driven, hungry for success, and curious about technology. You are not just a Salesperson. You solve problems, provide sound advice, and offer solutions to complex problems utilizing your strong business acumen, competitive spirit, and resourcefulness.
What You'll Be Doing
- Converting qualified leads using telephone, email and product demonstrations
- Using Salesforce.com to prioritize, organize, and set appointments for qualified leads, and opportunities through View, Tasks and Calendar
- Paying close attention to key metrics including number of qualified leads, conversion at various stages of the funnel through paid accounts
- Working with Product Engineers, Sales Engineers, and Support for providing solutions to our customers
- Forecasting, negotiation and deal closures
- Developing business cases for customers
What You Should Have
- 3+ years of Sales experience
- SaaS experience an asset
- Competitive mindset
- Creative problem solver
- Team player
- Technology savvy
- Confident, articulate, and sensitive to needs of our customers and fellow Account Executives
- Comfort working independently in fast-paced environments
- Strong communication skills that portrays business acumen
Why would you want to work here?
We offer a great compensation package, 3 weeks vacation, a fun work environment, and an opportunity to be part of a great growth story with unlimited potential. Need more reasons?
Here are some things that make us awesome:
- You'll get to work with the latest technology
- One of the fastest growing companies in the country, selling internationally
- RRSP matching
- Stock options
- Games nights and game rooms (incredible players to play against!)
- Sports and team outings
- Wellness programs/activities
- Catered lunches (and snacks, lots of snacks!)
- Beer on tap, fresh red and white wine, and a lot of soft drinks
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.
You must be eligible to work in Canada.