Email me this job
Deloitte’s Cyber Risk Services helps our clients to be Secure, Vigilant and Resilient in the face of an ever increasing array of cyber threats and vulnerabilities. Our Cyber Risk practice helps organizations with the management of information and technology risks by delivering end-to-end solutions, using proven methodologies and tools in a consistent manner. Our services help organizations address timely and pervasive issues such as identity theft, data security breaches, data leakage, cyber security, and system outages across organizations of various sizes and industries, with the goal of enabling ongoing, secure, and reliable operations across the enterprise.
Our Toronto practice is growing and we are seeking a new Manager to join our talented team! As a Manager, you will:
- Deliver a range of cyber security projects in the areas of security strategy and planning, security operations (SIEM/SOC), and incident response for our clients – including managing budget, scope, plans, and teams
- Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability
- Become a trusted advisor to our clients and help them identify areas to improve their security controls and better manage cyber risk
- Develop security governance operating models, architecture, and security strategies
- Continuously expand your knowledge of market trends and security technologies, and share this knowledge with your colleagues and our clients
- Work with security vendors to understand their solution offerings and advise clients on appropriate technologies
- University degree in computer science, business administration, engineering or a related field or college diploma in IT security, networking, computer science
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in security operations, incident response, vulnerability assessments, security architecture design, including supervisory experience
- Experience with security solutions including SIEM solutions, Firewall, Web Proxy, Anti-Virus, and Application Whitelisting products
- Solid understanding of threat intelligence analysis and tools is an asset
- Thorough understanding of security incident response processes
- Experience working in a SOC is an asset
- Professional designation in information security, control and governance, and digital forensics (CISSP, CISM, ENCE, GIAC Certifications)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including both technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills;
- Self-directed, with the ability to thrive in fast-paced, complex, and dynamic environment
- Strong project management skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to present and sell ideas and recommendations to technical and non-technical audiences
Get your career off to a great start. What impact will you make?
We’re always looking for people with the relentless energy to drive and push themselves further to find new avenues and unique ways of reaching our shared goals. At Deloitte, we know that being the undisputed leader means empowering our people to be the very best they can be – so they can make an impact that matters for clients, colleagues and the community, and for their own careers.
We offer a truly differentiated talent experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. Deloitte’s newly designed offices offer unique workspaces that strengthen connections, inspire innovative ways of working, and provide the necessary tools to help you make an impact that matters. And with our global reach and network, you’ll always be part of the Deloitte community.
“Once Deloitte, always Deloitte.”