Email me this job
As an SDR at EventMobi, you will be the first point of contact in the sales process for the company, talking with hundreds of our potential and current customer each week. An integral part of the marketing and sales teams, you will be helping us learn about the unique pains and aspirations of our market when it comes to their event management platform.
What impact will you have?
- Call, probe, research, profile and qualify event planners and marketers who are interested in our product. About 70% of the calls are inbound, 30% are outbound. You will make at least 40-50 calls a day with extensive email follow up correspondence. A lot of the templates exist for you. But you need to know how to ask the probing questions, to figure out the needs of the customer, and the specifics of their event.
- Work side by side with Account Executives to ensure you are qualifying prospects, gathering enough relevant information to ensure that they become customers.
- Support the account executive and marketing teams on inbound and outbound campaigns, initiatives, events, webinars, debriefs and renewal efforts.
- This is an entry-level position, so we expect a learning curve. We can teach you about lead generation, scoring, and qualification. We can provide you with a solid understanding of marketing campaigns, sales and marketing software, and outbound call conversation flow. And you will learn tons more by talking to thousands of prospects who are marketing or event decision makers in some of world's largest companies.
What will you bring to the team?
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 year of call centre experience - ability to make a high volume of calls
- Passion and persistence. Outstanding communication. You will be connecting with prospects constantly. You will need to be well-spoken and meticulous in your email communications. We have a ton of templates for you to use but your attention to detail is key.
- Unbeatable listening skills. It’s one thing to talk, it’s another to listen. You will need to hone in on what the customer is truly asking for, and be able to reflect back.
- Unlimited patience. You will be helping our potential customers learn how to use our app, many of whom are unfamiliar with mobile technology.
What will you get from EventMobi?
- We offer an experience of a life-time working with a dynamic, open-minded and diverse team, who are excited to come to work every day and passionate about what they do and the clients they help
- A great office at Queens Quay with amazing views of the lake
- Competitive salary
- Subsidized health care plans with dental, vision, drug coverage from Day 1!
- Team building events and trips: Quarterly team events, SkiMobi (Winter), CampMobi (Summer)
- Time off to give back to the community and volunteer at an organization you are passionate about!
- Full kitchen stocked with coffee and snacks to keep you nourished
- EventMobi sports teams - right now dodgeball, soccer and softball are our thing
- Foosball, ping pong, massage chair for your down time
- Discounted Goodlife membership
- A great culture with much more along the way!
Who/What is EventMobi?
EventMobi is changing the way event planners create, market and manage their events, as well as how attendees around the world experience conferences and trade shows using their smartphones and tablets. Clients like Motorola, Ralph Lauren, Nestle, and Intel have used EventMobi to enhance the attendee experience at their events.
At EventMobi we get a kick out of creating amazing experiences for all of our clients and ensuring maximum ROI for their organization from their use of our products. Everyone from our CEO to our developers is focused on the success of our customers at EventMobi. EventMobi is a place where you will be encouraged to learn everyday in order to enhance your skillset and expertise and grow as a professional in your field.
If you are interested in checking out EventMobi's Platform please click the link:https://eventmobi.wistia.com/medias/919mqb87j9
Here is an awesome video that shows you what brought a smile to EventMobi's team in 2016: https://youtu.be/jm8j15wpEu4
If this sounds like just the role you've been hoping for, upload your resume and tell us more about yourself!
EventMobi welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Posted: January 31, 2019