Email me this job
If you're looking for a role that allows you to drive the web forward by utilizing the latest technologies, you've come to the right place! Whether you want to build Progressive Web Apps, design architectures to manage micro-services, or manage memory usage and latency at large scales, this is a role that requires you to think holistically about building the next generation of cross-platform mobile and web apps.
EventMobi is an engineer run company that is focused on building software "the right way" and we wholly believe in the power of the web as the ubiquitous platform to power applications across devices and platforms. Developers at EventMobi focus on building powerful applications using the best tools for the job. Platform that generates and deploys thousands of apps annually and we're constantly looking to push the bar with your help.
Your Work Will Focus On:
- Research, architecture and maintenance of EventMobi products, features, user interface, internal and external APIs, to ensure reliable, high performance, and amazing user experiences
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test code
- Sit in on customer calls, help understand and verify integrations
- Run tests and perform security and quality controls
- Help clients debug integrations and other external developers to better utilize our API
- Develop, refine and improve internal development practices and processes
What will you bring to the team?
- 4+ years experience as a developer working on large or fast scaling products
- Bachelor's degree in computer science
- Experience in multiple languages and frameworks
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
What will you get from EventMobi?
- We offer an experience of a life-time working with a dynamic, open-minded and diverse team, who are excited to come to work every day and passionate about what they do and the clients they help
- A great office at Queens Quay with amazing views of the lake
- Competitive salary
- Subsidized health care plans with dental, vision, drug coverage from Day 1!
- Team building events and trips: Quarterly team events, SkiMobi (Winter), CampMobi (Summer)
- Time off to give back to the community and volunteer at an organization you are passionate about!
- Full kitchen stocked with coffee and snacks to keep you nourished
- EventMobi sports teams - right now dodgeball, soccer and softball are our thing
- Foosball, ping pong, massage chair for your down time
- Discounted Goodlife membership
- A great culture with much more along the way!
We're focused on building the most robust & well designed event management platform to help planners run better & more successful events. We believe that live events bring people together to enable change, and we can have a huge impact on enabling success for events & and their attendees. We've already changed how 10,000+ events in 70+ countries use technology at their events, and we're looking forward to influencing hundreds of thousands of future events.
If you are interested in checking out EventMobi's Platform please click the link attached: https://eventmobi.wistia.com/medias/919mqb87j9
EventMobi welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities and from minorities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Posted: January 31, 2019