VP of Business Development
Dynamic Leap Technology Inc.
Dynamic Leap is a software development group based in Downtown Vancouver. We attract clients from all over the world, all with unique problems that require fresh ideas and innovative solutions, ensuring that your workday will never become repetitive or stagnant. We are passionate about new technologies, and love executing our clients’ visions as though they were our own.
We work really hard to ensure that everyone in our office is inspiring, smart, and works well together. It makes hiring harder, but everyday innovation and inspiration easier. As a member of our team, your decisions will be seen and have impact on thousands of people that interact with a wide variety of our client applications worldwide.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic sales professional to seek and develop new opportunities and to create and cultivate relationships with new and existing customers. The candidate for this position must be highly motivated, tenacious, love new technology, and be a self starter. This role will be responsible for all outbound activity associated with pipeline generation; including identifying, qualifying and converting target prospects into pipeline opportunities.
You must to see joining Dynamic Leap as a huge opportunity to build your career and reputation quickly by joining an already profitable company on the ground level. You have to be able to hit the ground running, so you must already understand the mobile market and ideally have a rolodex of contacts, or at least a clear idea of how to reach out to the right people and forge strong relationships.
We are expecting an individual who can roll up their sleeves and bring in new business in the short run, but is able to think strategically and build up a sales organization as Dynamic Leap is growing.
Does the idea of problem solving, process improvement and technology disruption in one of the fastest growing spaces get you excited? Do you like the idea of talking to prospects about what their future mobile app or technology system could become? Do you have outbound sales experience and a desire to take the next step in your career? If so we want to hear from you.
- Highly competitive salary and great performance based incentive plan. Get compensated on individual performance as well as company performance.
- Set up your career by working with companies on the bleeding edge of technology. After a couple years here you will have seen it all in tech.
- Work with clients pursuing Mobile Apps, Bots, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, etc. No more pushing a product.
- Stay fit and have fun. Free access to our gym facility.
- As the company grows, you grow with it.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Verifiable sales track record in the hi-tech industry – min 5 years.
- Good understanding of the mobile app market and of the industry lingo.
- Great strategic thinking and understanding of mobile market trends.
- Extensive corporate contacts and network.
- B2B sales experience.
- Ability to build a scalable sales organization.
- Research, create and prioritize strategic target account lists.
- Prospecting into Canadian and US organizations via cold calling, social networking, and e-mail by utilizing information sources to build and maintain a lead development pipeline.
- Meet and exceed sell targets.
- Identify and develop new sales avenues.
- Be prepared to build up a sales organization and recruit sales representatives.
- Work with marketing to ensure sales and marketing initiatives are aligned to maximize success.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a rapidly growing, fast-paced organization with a seasoned management team. We offer a casual work environment in our brand new head office located in downtown Vancouver, competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits package, free gym access, and a well stocked snack room.
If you are highly motivated, energetic and seek the challenges and rewards of supporting a great company, serving customers and reaching your potential, we would like to hear from you.Posted: Jun 13, 2016