Senior Back End Developer
We are after those who are looking to disrupt and innovate; we just want others who believe in those same values.
We are looking for amazing people who have a passion to code and create. We want promising web and app developers who have a strong foundation of coding languages and the ability to problem solve. We’ll support and push you to a new level – not only from a training perspective but also with certifications and other industry tools to ensure you are always ahead of the curve.
Why Work with Us?
Our CEO and CTO are developers as well and work intimately with the team on all the apps, so your voice and work will be heard and recognized by the key decision-makers.
You’ll be given the opportunity to own your project and have room to create and see your code in action.
Growth is what we’re all about and that includes you and your career. We’ll let you carve out your niche as a member of our dev team.
Freedom to be involved in delivering an exciting, disruptive product to an age-old industry and drive it into a new direction.
Our Core Values: Honest. Fun. Brave. Accountable.
Our Tech Stacks
Swift, Java, Angular.js, Node.js, HTML5, CSS3, Android, iOS, AWS, Groovy, JMeter, Grails, NoSQL db, Elasticsearch, Redis/Memcached
How We Support You:
With Great Skills comes Great Responsibilities. We understand that in order to attain and maintain amazing coding skills, it needs to be continually up to date, so we make sure you’re all covered when it comes to any professional development, conferences, and licenses. It’s on us.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
Think you have what it takes? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- University degree or advanced diploma in a software engineering-related discipline, preferably in Computer Science
- Strong understanding of application development, including development and programming methodologies
- Demonstrated ongoing career development through active and self-motivated professional development
- Experience working in agile team environments
- Involved in a comprehensive SDLC
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent skills and experience in some or all of following tech stacks:
- Back-end: Grails, Node.js, SQL DB or non-relational databases (eg. Mongo DB), Spring, Hibernate
- Mobile languages: Objective-C/Swift, Android
- AWS, GCP and cloud development
- Passion for new web technologies
- Constantly on the quest for knowledge
- 5+ years of experience
- An expert linguist in other dev languages
To give us a better idea of your amazing skills, feel free to tell us about any of your previous or current works and projects, or even include your Github profile to show us what you have done.
We thank all interested candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.Posted: Nov 7, 2016