Tier 3 Software Developer
TradeRev is changing the way cars are being sold in North America. Our B2B platform (web, mobile) is becoming the standard SaaS for automotive dealers. We are the market leader you’ve never heard of. We are looking for dynamic individuals to help us to continue disrupting the automotive industry with our cutting-edge technology.
Our team is on the search for a Tier 3 Software Engineer to be the product specialist. They will be working closely with internal teams and external clients to isolate and fix critical bug related issues. The ideal candidate loves solving complex puzzles and problems while applying their technical knowledge and expertise.
Our Core Values: Honest. Fun. Brave. Accountable.
Our Tech Stacks
Swift, Java, Angular.js, Node.js, HTML5, CSS3, Android, iOS, AWS, Groovy, JMeter, Grails, NoSQL db, Elasticsearch, Redis/Memcached
- Perform root cause analysis of product issues, bug tracking and provide resolution
- Refactor code and fix critical systems
- Provide developer-level support & services related to product architecture, software development and integration during critical and time sensitive situations
- Work with QA, Development, and Operation teams on understanding of issues and steps needed to resolve the issues
- Suggest enhancements to the existing algorithms and services
- Address software defects and advanced customer issues with timely resolutions
- Use a variety of tools and techniques to isolate, diagnose and resolve issues
- Maintain web system performance by performing system monitoring, analysis, and performance tuning
- Provide training and guidance in regards to the product to Tier 2.
- An advanced puzzle solver with an analytical mindset
- Post secondary diploma or degree in computer science or a related program or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years experience with OOP in Java and frameworks such as Spring & Hibernate
- Deep understanding and experience with relational & NoSQL databases
- Familiar with caches
- Experience in a Unix environment with exceptional debugging skills
- Strong understanding of SDLC and agile methodology
- High customer-focus with excellent customer service skills
- Strong team player
- Great communication skills & professionalism
Nice to have:
- Previous experience supporting and developing software product; web and mobile SaaS products preferred
For additional information, please visit us at: work.traderev.com
We thank all applicants, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.Posted: Jan 17, 2017