Full Stack Developer
The Vena team is seeking Full-Stack Developers to help create one of the most sophisticated SaaS cloud technologies. This role could be a match for you if you are an innovative software engineer with an aptitude for big data, machine learning and full-stack development.
Our developer focused team culture encourages our engineers to be self motivated and self directed. We value leadership and people with passion who will take ownership to make their mark on our product within this growing business space.
Check out the team blog for more details at engineering.vena.io
What you will do
- Write clean and elegant code
- Create robust, speedy production components and develop prototypes quickly
- Refactor, simplify and optimize code to develop features more effectively
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members on features, design and implementation and work cohesively to find solutions
- Contribute to building our environment that embraces continuous integration through the use of automated testing
- Think outside the box, adapting the latest software technologies while developing innovative functionality to improve software performance and usability
What we use
We are continuously revisiting the following stack to improve our product’s performance and usability:
- A custom-built OLAP processing engine that makes use of Jetty, Google Guice, and Dropwizard
- Modern data stores like MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch, CassandraDB
- Supporting micro-services written in GoLang
- Fully automated AWS cloud infrastructure
- A C# .NET Excel add-in built using VSTO, Excel Interop/VBA, and LINQ
- And much more
Does this sound like you?
- Five or more (5+) years of programming experience and exposure to a variety of different programming languages with the ability to pick up new languages and technologies quickly
- You are a well-rounded programmer, probably with one area of expertise and depth, with a passion for working throughout product stacks
- You have a strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals including software design, algorithms, etc.
- You believe in keeping stack current with the latest tools, libraries, frameworks, and trends in cloud technologies
- Excellent analytical skills, coupled with a strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Equivalent experience and/or Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Software Engineering
Apply today…. We can’t wait to hear from you!Posted: Mar 22, 2017