Senior Front-End Developer
You love the challenge of writing efficient, scalable code and have a solid understanding of building Wordpress themes. Your passion is all things front-end, it’s where you have experience leading a team and it’s where you want to continue to grow. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
Redstamp is an award-winning digital agency, and the brains behind some notable new SaaS ventures. We’re fast moving and our product footprint is growing every day as we help other SaaS and technology startups to rapidly grow their businesses. We’re looking for people like you to help build and grow our agency from the ground up.
You will be managing a growing team of local and remote developers, creating processes and systems, and leading all of our front end endeavours in Wordpress, Marketo, Salesforce and HubSpot. You will also be comfortable enough with backend (Ruby, PHP) to communicate with and understand the challenges of our backend developers. Other responsibilities include:
- Help with hiring, mentorship, and creation of a highly capable and innovative team.
- Working with the latest technology to deliver a quality interactive experience (responsive retina images, pixel density, and CSS3)
- Prototyping, building and reviewing client-side code for complex applications
- Creating all processes to manage employees, code quality, and job efficiencies.
We are a fast-paced agency growing our product footprint everyday. You are disciplined at your craft, accountable, and a team player.
- You live/breathe startups, and are very familiar with all of the nuances.
Our office is located in beautiful Coquitlam, BC - just a short walk from the Evergreen Line and Coquitlam Centre. For this position, we are looking for local Greater Vancouver candidates only (or those willing to relocate).
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- Casual work environment
- Friday team lunches
- Remote working opportunities
- Work directly with our founders to help build and grow Redstamp
Please apply with your resume and cover letter, outlining your experience and qualifications for this position.
No recruiters or agencies please.