Business Development Representative, Mid-market Sales
As a Business Development Representative, you will execute outbound calls to determine interest in Vena Solutions' product offerings and generate Qualified Sales Opportunities (QSOs). You will converse with C-Level Executives and managers from Mid-market and Fortune 500 companies to understand their business environment, identify their needs, and determine where Vena’s offering might fit. You will serve as a strategic partner to Vena’s Regional Sales Managers, continually building a pipeline of sales opportunities and helping move prospects through the sales process to close.
What you will do
- Complete a high volume of outbound prospecting and market nurturing activities
- Conduct and manage the sales cycle process from initial contact through to qualification
- Drive prospects to webinars and special events
- Track activity, sales progress, and territory market data in Salesforce.com
- Initiate marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market
Does this sound like you?
- 2+ years of experience in outbound calling and territory management within the software / technology space
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively at all levels within an organization
- Ability to engage new and competitive clients in value-add business conversations
- Technically savvy: interest in new software offerings and curious about their functionality
- You are competitive by nature: can overcome objections and determined to achieve high sales targets
Apply today... we can't wait to hear from you!
At Vena, our mission is to help smart companies better manage their data, spreadsheets, and files. Our cloud infrastructure leverages the flexibility and ease of use of widely-used spreadsheets while adding beautiful web-based workflows and a powerful cloud storage to make mission-critical business processes simple. Viewed by many as one of the most innovative Canadian start-ups, we’re part of a growing industry looking to revolutionize the enterprise so that people can stop fighting software and get back to doing their best work.
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in the country which the role is based. No agencies please.
Should you require accommodation throughout any stage of the recruitment and selection process, please describe your requirements to email@example.com when making an application and we will be sure any accommodation needs are met.Posted: Jun 16, 2017