Content Marketing Specialist
As the Content Marketing Specialist, you will play a central role in telling Vena’s story to the world and building a global following in the process. Drawing on your proven communications, research and social media skills, you will be responsible for coordinating and executing content marketing campaigns and content management initiatives – from writing blog articles to maintaining a repository of content and market research for team members across the company. This is an ideal role for an aspiring journalist, tech entrepreneur, PR or marketing professional. This role will be based in our Toronto offices.
What you’ll do
- Write: create compelling content, blog articles, press releases, email marketing messages, website content, etc.
- Research, identify and write compelling news stories to publish on Vena’s blog, social media channels, as press releases or educational webinars
- Assist in the creation, design and writing of company marketing collateral – from case studies to infographics
- Assist in the maintenance of a central, accessible repository of statistics, quotes, testimonials and other market research to support Vena’s sales and marketing teams
- Assist in the maintenance of a content management system to make key messages and content easily accessible to team members throughout the company.
- Assist in maintaining Vena’s website, including written content, layout, graphics, infographics and videos, in addition to our search engine marketing and optimization efforts
- Respond to requests for content from business development, sales and other Vena teams
- Additional responsibilities as the company’s content marketing program grows
Does this sound like you?
- You are a storyteller with solid writing skills --creative, clear, concise, grammatically correct, and detail oriented
- You have at least 3-5 years direct experience writing compelling marketing content (email copy, brochures, whitepapers, press releases)
- Strategic content mindset - e.g. taking a single subject area and building articles, brochures, emails, infographics and videos around it.
- Hold Post-secondary education and/or equivalent experience in journalism, communications or content marketing
- Proven communication skills (especially written) across various media and styles – promotional, print, online, social, mobile, etc. - with particular experience writing on business, technology and/or finance topics
- Able to communicate with senior decision makers (up to C-level) both inside and outside the company
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with little or no direct supervision
Apply today... we can't wait to hear from you!
Vena was founded on the belief that the technologies people know and love should always play a vital role in the way companies plan and measure the way they do business. We’ve turned loved products like Excel, Office 365, and Google Docs into an award winning, enterprise-class business solution – with workflow, data warehousing, and more – so companies can keep using the tools they love to get trusted numbers fast on any device, anywhere, any time.
That belief has paid off – Vena is doubling in size every year and today has offices on four continents with thousands of happy users across the globe.
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in the country which the role is based. No agencies please.
Should you require accommodation throughout any stage of the recruitment and selection process, please describe your requirements to email@example.com when making an application and we will be sure any accommodation needs are met.Posted: Jun 16, 2017