Operations Specialist, Customer Success
As a Customer Success Operations Specialist, you’ll be responsible for driving the productivity, effectiveness and efficiency of our Customer Success team as we continue to undergo fast paced growth and take on new clients. You’ll be a trusted advisor to the CS team and support key business operations with a strong focus on cross-departmental communications and driving improvements to processes and development of department tools. We are looking for a highly motivated, process driven professional with demonstrated experience in client services, operations, business process improvements and project management. You should be a highly motivated technology-savvy team player who is looking for a challenge and an opportunity to shape, grow and develop within a rapidly expanding team!
What you'll do
Manage departmental internal and external communications:
- Act as the department liaison to foster cross functional collaboration and action to help meet expansion, renewal targets and deliver on customer needs
- Act as the prime contact for Sales on CS general inquiries coordinating the sourcing of customer stories and references
- Create and maintain a scalable process to provide up to date Customer information
- Work with Product to provide customer input on new and existing features
- Support CS resourcing activities including tiering existing customers accounts, assigning CSMs, and forecast hiring needs
- Revise and maintain the CS new hire on-boarding plan and support onboarding activities to help ramp new employees joining the team
- Own administration of key systems that facilitate CS activity and operations – (eg CRM, Salesforce)
Own CS Delivery Processes and Tools
- Maintain the Customer Success delivery process and methodology including tools and documentation to ensure that the Customer Success team has a consistent set of accurate, up-to-date tools to support scalable, repeatable, timely, and cost effective support to our existing clients
- Drive the adoption of consistent delivery processes, operations and tools across the team to ensure consistency in our approach and best practice standards
- Identify gaps in tools/documentation/presentation decks and create or revise tools as required
- Plan and create infrastructure to deliver on CS growth plan
Reporting and Metrics
- Create and run reports to capture department metrics on past results, renewals and upsell forecasts
- Track and analyze leading indicators of renewals and upsells to determine issues and flag high risk accounts
- Package and present timely reporting and metrics information to Senior Leadership with recommendations for resolving and mitigating issues within client accounts
Does this sound like you?
- Post-secondary education Business Management or related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of Project management, or Services Operations/Enablement experience.
- Experience working with Client Success and Support teams in SAAS
- Experience developing, documenting, and implementing tools and processes to support an implementation and/or Client Success teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and comfortably at all levels in an organization
- Excellent planning and presentation skills
- Experience developing metrics reports for senior leadership
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Familiar with standard Project Management and CRM software tools, (MS Project or similar)
- SalesForce experience preferred
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, very responsible, and focused on exceeding expectations
Apply today…. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Vena was founded on the belief that the technologies people know and love should always play a vital role in the way companies plan and measure the way they do business. We’ve turned loved products like Excel, Office 365, and Google Docs into an award winning, enterprise-class business solution – with workflow, data warehousing, and more – so companies can keep using the tools they love to get trusted numbers fast on any device, anywhere, any time.
That belief has paid off – Vena is doubling in size every year and today has offices on four continents with thousands of happy users across the globe.
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in the country which the role is based. No agencies please.
Should you require accommodation throughout any stage of the recruitment and selection process, please describe your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org when making an application and we will be sure any accommodation needs are met.Posted: Jun 16, 2017