Email me this job
Techvibes is the leading digital destination for technology, digital culture, and modern lifestyle content. We are a positive voice in the technology industry, narrating its impact on business, the economy, life and culture. Through breaking news and fascinating long reads, we provide stunning behind-the scenes access into the tech companies, topics and individuals that are shaping the future.
Techvibes is seeking a Social Media Producer who has pulse on the global technology scene. This person is highly proficient at developing audiences across all social platforms. We want someone who is excited to contribute to a fast-growing company and is passionate about creating positive, high-quality content every single day.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Social Media Marketing: Managing and growing the Techvibes social channels.
- Editorial Calendar: Partners with the editorial team to plan out a recurring 30-day social editorial calendar.
- Content Ideation: Ideates and produces platform-specific content ideas and assets including text, photo, video and interactive.
- Content Creation: Creates and publishes all editorial and event-driven content to Techvibes social channels including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Content Packaging: Identifies the most compelling visuals to accompany content, packaging them for effective sharing and distribution.
- Community Engagement: Interacting with the Techvibes community inclusive of community support.
- Analytics & Reporting: Provide reports on metrics and continue to explore new ways to optimize the social media strategy.
- Listening & Monitoring: Identify trends and stories on social media for the editorial team.
- Minimum 1+ years experience across editorial and social platforms
- A background in journalism and/or proven experience with writing for social communities
- Understanding of best practices across owned and paid social media channels
- Proven ability with creating varying formats of social assets
- Takes direction well on topics and tone.
- Flexibility to adapt to the evolving needs of a growing company.
- Photography and photoshop experience are both considered assets.
Please submit your resume or LinkedIn profile, as well as a short cover letter and links to your work, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only those considered for an interview will be contacted.