Email me this job
Whether your Fun is in working with new technology, learning skills, collaborating with awesomely talented people or growing into a Specialist, Team Lead or People Manager, we want to feed this fire in you.
If you have the work ethic, skill and motivation, we will help you find a path that leads you where your passion wants to go.
So come on; let's have Fun together.
Think you have what it takes? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- University degree or advanced diploma in a software engineering-related discipline, preferably in Computer Science
- Strong understanding of application development, including development and programming methodologies
- Demonstrated ongoing career development through active and self-motivated professional development (Show us some of your cool projects you’ve worked or been working on)
- Experience working in agile team environments
- Involved in a comprehensive SDLC
- Excellent communication skills
- 4+ years of experience in some or all of following tech stacks:
- Back-end: Grails, Node.js, SQL or NoSQL databases
- Mobile languages: Objective-C/Swift, Android
- Cloud development: AWS and/or GCP
- Passion for new web technologies
- Constantly on the quest for knowledge
- An expert linguist in other dev languages
- To give us a better idea of your amazing skills, feel free to tell us about any of your previous or current works and projects, or even include your Github profile to show us what you have done.
Why Work with Us?
Our CIO and CTO are developers as well and work intimately with the team on all the apps, so your voice and work will be heard and recognized by the key decision-makers.
You’ll be given the opportunity to own your project and have room to create and see your code in action.
Growth is what we’re all about and that includes you and your career. We’ll let you carve out your niche as a member of our dev team.
Freedom to be involved in delivering an exciting, disruptive product to an age-old industry and drive it into a new direction.
Our Core Values: Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Our Tech Stack
Java, Angular.js, Node.js, Android, iOS (Swift), AWS, Python, GO, Groovy, Grails, MySQL DB, NoSQL DB, Elasticsearch, Redis/Memcached, HTML5, CSS3,
How We Support You:
With Great Skills comes Great Responsibilities. We understand that in order to attain and maintain amazing coding skills, it needs to be continually up to date, so we make sure you’re all covered when it comes to any professional development, conferences, and licenses. It’s on us.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.
Posted: September 5, 2018