Email me this job
TradeRev is a revolutionary vehicle appraisal and auctioning application. We are the market leader who has changed the way cars are sold in North America and the UK.
As our Senior QA Analyst, you will be heavily involved in optimizing the quality of our product and processes to help drive TradeRev forward.
Find your Fun
Whether your Fun is in working with new technology, learning skills, collaborating with awesomely talented people or growing into a Specialist, Team Lead or People Manager, we want to feed this fire in you.
If you have the work ethic, skill and motivation, we will help you find a path that leads you where your passion wants to go.
So come on; let's have Fun together.
Our Core Values: Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist and coordinate in designing QA methodologies and analyzing project documents to identify test requirements
- Develop and perform functional testing, acceptance testing, integration testing, regression testing, system testing and performance testing
- Responsible for all aspects of the QA workflow, including the development of Test Plans, and Test Cases
- Develop and execute automated testing end to end
- Identify, analyze and document defects found during testing, such as bug replication and verification, end-to-end tracking of all issues found
- Work closely with the Support and Development Team to resolve customer issues
- Continually learn and integrate new technologies to improve our process and products
- Strong experience with performing both automation and manual testing
- Bachelors in Engineering or Computer Science, or relevant experience
- Minimum 3 years of QA Analyst experience working in an agile environment
- Knowledge of HTTP, RESTful services, API Testing, JSON, HTML/CSS, and Web Application Development
- Familiar with the fundamentals of iOS and Android application frameworks
- Solid skills in Java or experience using automated test tools such as Selenium or Appium preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience testing in web and mobile applications (iOS and/or Android)
- Previous experience working in a software (SaaS) or product development environment preferred
Nice to Haves:
- Professional experience with automation tools such as UIAutomation or Espresso
- Experience using XCode, Swift, Objective C, or Android SDK
- Previous experience being in a developer role
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.
Posted: September 5, 2018