Email me this job
As the Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be one of the brilliant minds behind the scalability and performance of our product. We are ready to push you to a new level – not only from a training perspective but also with certifications and other industry tools to ensure you are always ahead of the curve.
Our Cloud Stack
Amazon Web Services: S3, EC2, Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, VPC, CloudWatch, Elasticsearch, Kinesis, API Gateway, Cloudformation
Duties & Responsibilities
- Set up and maintain the cloud environment
- Design, implement, and deploy complex AWS-based workloads from initial architecture and design through development, testing, and deployment
- Participate in architectural discussions & requirements gathering to ensure customer success on the AWS platform
- Collaborate closely with Development, Product, Support and Management teams
- 4+ years hands on experience setting up cloud infrastructure with Amazon AWS
- Experience in UNIX/Linux operating system.
- Understand scalability/ performance concerns around cloud base infrastructure
- Experience with Dockers and Microservice architecture
- Familiarity with system monitoring tools/ metrics, monit, graphite
- Worked on continuous integration platforms (eg: Jenkins)
- Experience with deployment best practices and tools
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Constantly on the quest for knowledge
Our Core Values: Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Why Work with Us?
Our CIO and CTO are developers as well and work intimately with the team on all the apps, so your voice and work will be heard and recognized by the key decision-makers.
You’ll be given the opportunity to own your project and have room to create and see your code in action.
Growth is what we’re all about and that includes you and your career. We’ll let you carve out your niche as a member of our dev team.
Freedom to be involved in delivering an exciting, disruptive product to an age-old industry and drive it into a new direction.
How We Support You:
With Great Skills comes Great Responsibilities. We understand that in order to attain and maintain amazing coding skills, it needs to be continually up to date, so we make sure you’re all covered when it comes to any professional development, conferences, and licenses. It’s on us.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
We thank all interested candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.
Posted: September 5, 2018