Email me this job
TradeRev is an online automotive remarketing system where dealers can launch and participate in real-time vehicle auctions at any time from their mobile devices or desktop. It allows Sellers to obtain instant bids while the retail customer is sitting in the showroom by providing a private, customized network for Buyers and Sellers that quickly and efficiently move fresh trades.
We believe when it comes to buying a car, everyone should come out a winner. That’s why we’ve created the world’s first transparent automotive exchange, where every transaction plays out in the open for all to see and where both buyers and sellers are equally set up to win. Because we believe, people should trust the automotive purchase process, and get excited about it.
Our Core Values: Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
You’ll be at the heart of TradeRev’s engineering process, building products and services that will bring transparency and trust to automotive sales process.
- Continuously work on improving our core offerings as we uncover new business opportunities.
- Drive technical discussions on software architecture, testing to ensure we do not compromise on quality and performance.
- Have experience building and publishing web applications, web services, such as RESTful and/or GraphQL.
- Value code craftsmanship and constantly strive for self improvement. You’re curious by nature and have high level understanding of the things below your tech stack.
- Have bias towards action. You’re not afraid to try something new.
- Full health benefits
- Paid conferences and training
- Lifestyle spending account, can be used for gym memberships, transit or parking.
- Free snacks and coffee
- Flexible work hours
- Games room
- Casual dress code
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.
Posted: September 5, 2018